Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is THIS how it is?

Here is a clip from a series on two young gay guys.
This one deal with coming out to each other. . or acting
out their feelings for each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvy7VhwwLeg

[click for full screen]

We've read the crap about gay = choice. . that we choose
to be "the way we are". . . When did you 'choose'? LOL
I didn't; I just was/am. I'd like to say to church people
"Are you out of your mind? With society as it is, with the
church as you are and the grief you cause, who would choose
to be gay?"

Was your family the most difficult to come out to? Gary says
I am spoiled rotten. . .hehe. . Could be. LOL I told my mom and
dad I was gay when I was 15. . .6 years ago. . .seems like a century
ago!

Mom's reply: "We know, honey. Your father and I have wondered
when you'd get around to telling us." Parents are smarter than we
give them credit for being! LOL I think most of the time they
already know, especially moms. I guess they are afraid it might
be true.

What do you think?

3 comments:

sqwhirlly said...

Very cool and the boys are cute ;-)

J said...

Moms know first, I'm convinced. And wasn't it a blessing you had supportive parents, rather than these miserable people who insist on psychically eating their young.

Gary Kelly said...

Yes, Coop, tell me about the melodrama. My parents didn't approve, two of my brothers didn't approve and my third brother didn't say anything one way or the other. My mother once told me that I should never have been born, and I tend to agree with her. It would have been a helluva lot easier.