Friday, January 29, 2010

. . .a word for today. . . and tomorrow. . .and the next. .

So many things lately are ringing a bell for me or sending up that (in)famous red flag. . . sometimes it even catches my conscious attention. lol I think this is a good one to paste on the mirror. . . If I put it on my forehead I'll never see it. . . .I am rather good at 'seeing things' for others. . .hehe. . .but I do need a pointer!

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be
their option. " (kelly angard)

2 comments:

Gary Kelly said...

Too true. I've been the victim of imbalance many times. But how much control do we have over our emotions? It ain't easy.

Anonymous said...

An option - to be treated like an accesory worn one day but not the next, to be there at the ready at someones bec and call. Not a nice thing to be regarded as.