Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Wishes from The Dean. . . .;-)

Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:21:01 PM

G'day JustinO,
 
It's New Year's Eve in Oz. May I take this opportunity to remind all the people who wished me Happy New Year last year to try a bit harder this year. Nothing happened. Zip. I'm still as grumpy as ever.
 
However, I would like to thank JustinO for his blog which has kept me occupied making comments, most of which he posted. The ones he didn't post were the best ones, but I'm not allowed to say what they were.
 
All the best for twenty eleven
May you be blessed with manner from Heaven
And meet your Mr Right named Kevin.
And all your sandwiches be topped with devon.
(and pickles)
 
I shoulda been a poet. And if you happen to meet a Mr Right whose name is not Kevin, then write your own bloody poem.
 
Gary

No comments: