Monday, October 21, 2013

Sorry about the format of this blog entry. It was "religiously predetermined" to look like that. . .tres Calvinistic! No matter the various tricks I tried. . no dice. Question: do any of you follow the blog "Closeted Professor"? 'Joe Blow' is very articulate history prof. . young. . with a " major" in religious studies. I'd call him "Incarnational" in his approach. . .he is very comfortable with body-spirit spirituality [ I do not mean religiosity here] It is "fleshy real" like we are. . "And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us." Give yourselves a treat and check him out. . .he is very good. . ."4 thumbs up". . ClosetProfessor.blogspot.com ~~~ Justin October 21, 2013 at 4:15 PM

3 comments:

Joe said...

Thank you Justin. Your kind words mean a lot to me.

Richard said...

Especially check out his two recent entries on the history and practice of choking the chicken. While those two entries are a bit more "fleshy" than his usual matter, I read his blog daily. On Sunday I get a dose of religion and the rest of the week I usually learn about some good poetry or other literature. A must read!

JustinO'Shea said...

THANKS Richard for your recommendation.
Def, enlightening reads!